Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Begins

Another day at work. Just the one of many I'll probably have this year. It's so weird to think that it's the new year. 2009! It all goes by so fast. Just think next year I'll be graduating....... ugh! What on earth am I going to do! Let's just try to put that in the back of my mind for now. Lol Although in just a few months I'll be an aunt! Awww:) Little Gavinn Hodson Ottley will be joined to the wonderful McGary family. He's going to be the chunkiest baby. I feel bad for Tami!! But wow, work is so boring all i do is sit here and smile at people as they walk in and maybe every once in a while answer a question or two. Or maybe if I'm lucky make some copies, take some flowers, or sometimes make some programs for a service......Haha LAME!

No comments: